Ligurian Riviera: how to get there
The Ligurian Riviera is situated in a strategic position and it is easily accessible from the main centres. It is an ideal holiday destination that you can reach in a short time, thanks to an extensive network of roads, motorways and railways. Airports are also convenient and connect the Ligurian Riviera with all Europe in less than two hours.
How to get there by train
Travelling by train in the Ligurian Riviera is easy and convenient, thanks to its railway network that runs through it and connects all the main holiday destinations.
For further informations, visit the Trenitalia web page.
How to get there by plane
The Ligurian Riviera is easily reachable by plane, because it is well connected to the main national and international destinations thanks to the airports of Genoa and Nice.
Una volta atterrato potrai noleggiare un’auto oppure usare il trasporto pubblico per visitare e raggiungere Ligurian Riviera.
IAT Tourist Offices of the Ligurian Riviera
Choose the IAT Tourist office of the town you need to check the contact information.
Here you can find the complete list of useful numbers in case of emergencies or rescue.
- UNIQUE EUROPEAN EMERGENCY NUMBER 112 (State Police, Carabinieri, Fire Brigade, Health Emergency)
- MEDICAL GUARD 800.556688
- ASL 2 – S. PAOLO HOSPITAL Savona – Valloria – Via Genova Switchboard 019 84041
- Rescue at sea 1530
- Port Authority – Lungomare Matteotti 4 – SAVONA – Tel. 019-856666
- FOREST CORPS – Fire Service 1515
- Provincial Command of the Guardia di Finanza Via Famagosta 37 – SAVONA Tel. 019-821027
- Customs Agency Piazza Rebagliati 5 – SAVONA – Tel. 019-815424
- Trenitalia 89 20 21: active 24 hours a day
- Autostrade per l’Italia 840-04.21.21
- Customer Service “Pronto Anas” 800 841 148